Safe, Accessible and Memorable Spaces
VIKA‘s landscape architecture team is fully integrated with our civil engineering and surveying teams from the earliest stages of a project. The result? A streamlined workflow that saves time, reduces errors, and results in superior design for our clients.
Creating safe, accessible, sustainable, and memorable spaces is what we do.
Our staff is comprised of landscape architects, designers, and certified arborists, offering a thorough blend of creative instinct, technical competence, and jurisdictional familiarity.
Mutually beneficial relationships with our clients enable a shared vision to take physical form. From conceptual design through construction documentation and construction administration, we approach landscape architecture as a collaborative effort among many team members.
Close intra-office collaboration further allows us to find the necessary balance between functionality and beauty. Our creativity opens the door to opportunities and solutions to challenges posed by an increasingly complex and ever-changing regulatory environment.View Our Landscape Architecture Projects
Landscape Architecture Services
- Schematic Designs
- Detailed Hardscape, Amenity & Planting Designs
- Grading and Drainage Plans
- Full Landscape Construction Plans
- Existing Vegetation Maps, Tree Inventory & Condition Analysis, Tree Preservation Plans
- Landscape Conservation Plans & Forest Stand Delineation Plans
- Sustainable Designs
- Renderings: Hand & Digital
- Public Presentation & Meeting Facilitation