VIKA provided surveying, engineering, and planning services for the mixed-use redevelopment of the Old Bethesda Post Office.
Specific details include:
- 5-story — 175,815 SF
- Multi-family Residential — 140 units
- Retail — 7,000 SF
- Parking — 211 below grade spaces
- 3 large courtyards including lawn and seating area
- Electric car charging stations.
VIKA provided professional surveying, planning, and civil engineering services for the Preliminary Plan; Project Plan; Site Plan; final engineering; and, construction phase services including stakeout and as-builts.
- NAIOP Best Multi-family Suburban Montgomery, Prince George’s or Frederick Award of Excellence – 7001 Arlington Road