This large U-shaped mixed-use residential development is located between Wisconsin and Woodmont Avenues just south of NIH in the Woodmont District of Bethesda.
Specific details include:
- Multi-family Residential — 359 units
- Retail/Harris Teeter grocery store — 50,000 SF
- Parking — 4 levels below grade.
Sustainable elements include:
- An urban infill project that reduces the exploitation of greenfield sites
- Located in a walkable, urban location with access to mass transit, bike lanes and bike-share options
- Rain water runoff is treated through a variety of measures such as vegetated roofs and 810-planters
- Silver LEED Certification.
VIKA provided comprehensive planning, surveying and civil engineering services for the Project Plan, Preliminary Plan, Site Plan, final engineering, and construction phase services.