Bainbridge Shady Grove Apartments is a transit-oriented residential development in Rockville, within walking distance of Shady Grove Metro. The 5-story, 417-unit apartment complex includes above-grade parking, two outdoor courtyards, a fitness center, a club room, and a business center.
VIKA supported the team in coordination with the Maryland Transit Authority (MTA) for future Corridor Cities Transitway (CCT) dedication and with Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) for road access issues.
We provided comprehensive civil engineering and surveying services including:
- Site Plan preparation and coordination
- Stormwater Management Concept
- Preliminary Forest Conservation Plan
- Fire Protection Site Plan
- Support of annexation process from Montgomery County into the City of Rockville.
We continued with the project through final stages of engineering design with the preparation and submittal of final permit plans for the following:
- Sediment control
- Stormwater management
- Water and sewer
- Maryland State Highway public improvements.