The 175-acre traditional neighborhood development of Belmont Greene will, when completed, have more than 700 homes, 50 acres of commercial development, and extensive recreational facilities.
The master plan includes:
- Pocket parks
- A trail system and community open space
- A pool and clubhouse
- Baseball and football fields and tennis courts
The community has a public high school, elementary school, a Montessori school and commercial development that includes office condominiums and a shopping center.
VIKA provided civil engineering and surveying services for a 200-acre, 350-unit single-family residential and 500,000 SF commercial development, including County park/ball field facilities. In addition, VIKA designed numerous roadway and public improvement plans, including approximately 3.5 miles of sanitary sewer and house connections. We also prepared Loudoun County Sanitation Authority (LCSA) as-built surveys of the sanitary sewer after construction was completed.
Some of VIKA’s key assignments for the Belmont Greene project included:
- Preparation and processing of the site plan through Loudoun County’s development review
- Loudoun County Sanitation Authority (LCSA) sanitary sewer and waterline easement plats and as-builts for all phases
- Technical engineering services during construction
- Engineering consultation for mitigation work within sensitive environmental areas of the site and site plan processing through as-built and occupancy permits.