Jack Schore Tennis and Montgomery County Parks formed a public/private partnership to develop a 9-acre indoor/outdoor tennis complex at the South Germantown Recreational Park. The project was developed in two phases consisting of 18 tennis courts:
Phase I – 8 bubble courts with heat and AC, 4 open courts, 31 parking spaces
Phase II – 4 bubble courts with heat and AC, 2 open courts, 16 parking spaces.
The complex also includes a 1,500-SF clubhouse encompassing restrooms, offices, a meeting/training room, and 47 new parking spaces to serve the facility.
VIKA provided comprehensive surveying, landscape architectural, and engineering services including:
- Conceptual Site Development Plan
- Topographic Survey and Base Sheet
- Concept plan development
- Concept Stormwater Management Plan
- Sight Distance Analysis
- Earthwork Analysis
- Storm Drainage Study/Adequate Outfall Analysis
- Detailed Site Plan
- Landscape and Lighting Plan
- Sediment and Erosion Control Plans
- Final engineering
- Construction Stakeout
- Construction administration
- Dry Utility coordination
- As-Built Survey
- Forest Conservation Plan Amendment.