The Mallory Square project entails creation of mixed-use development in the Great Seneca Science Corridor Sector Plan, including two buildings with residential units and retail space.
- Multi-family residential — 681 units
- Retail — 3,000 SF
- Site — 12.81 acres
- Structured parking
- Public use space — Landscaped pedestrian through-block connections.
Public use space features landscaping, hardscape material, streetscape, site furnishings, shade, color, and lighting to create a unique and interesting place for year-round use by patrons and residents.
VIKA’s services included:
- Boundary and Topographic Survey
- Concept planning
- Sketch Plan
- Preliminary Plan
- Site Plan
- Record Plat
- Stormwater Management Concept Plan
- Final engineering
- Construction administration.